The rosehip Oil can be used to help mitigate stretch marks, queloides, scars and wrinkles, and expression lines on the skin, and has a powerful regenerating effect and emollient on the skin as it is rich in fatty acids such as oleic acid, linolêico and linolenic acid, plus Vitamin A and some compounds ketone. This oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant wild Rose hip oil, which grows spontaneously in the southern region of the chilean Andes.
In addition, the rosehip Oil is able to enhance the synthesis of collagen and elastin, which strengthens and gives firmness to the skin, being also responsible for nourishing skin deeply, which makes it ideal for spending on the skin or descamando, leaving it smooth and silky.
What is Rosa mosqueta Oil
The rosehip Oil is especially indicated for skin very dry and rough and can be used in various situations such as:
- The treatment of burns;
- Healing of sutures;
- Fading of old scars and stretch marks;
- Diaper rash;
- Psoriasis and dermatoses in the skin;
- Mitigate and disguise wrinkles and expression lines
- Moisturize the skin;
- Prevent the early aging of the skin.
In addition, during pregnancy, this oil is can help prevent the development of stretch marks, being for that recommended their application at least 2 times per day.
How to use rosehip oil
To use the rosehip Oil should apply a few drops on the skin, massaging then in a circular motion for 2 to 3 minutes, until the complete absorption of oil by the skin.
How to prepare rosehip Oil Homemade
To make rosehip Oil homemade to nourish and give luminosity to the skin, you need to:
- 30 or 40 grams of the seeds of the rosehip;
- Oil of almonds;
- Pot or glass jar with a lid;
- Account drops.
Mode of Preparation:
- Start by removing the edges of each of the seeds with a knife, cutting the seeds in half, to expose its contents. Then, add the seeds to the glass jar, and add oil of almonds in an amount sufficient to cover all the seeds. Cover the jar and let it stand for approximately 20 days. After this time, strain the oil and transfer to a dropper.
The oil is ready to be used, it is recommended to apply some drops of this oil on the skin 1 to 2 times per day, especially in the drier regions or with scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, or expression lines, for example.
How to make cream anti-wrinkle with homemade rosehip oil
Rosa mosqueta oil can also be used to prepare a cream homemade anti-wrinkle, moisturizes, smoothes and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines on the skin. To prepare this cream you need to:
- 5 ml of essential oil of rosehip;
- 20 ml of coconut oil;
- 30 ml of beeswax;
- 1 ampoule of vitamin E;
- Pot or glass jar with a lid.
Mode of Preparation:
- Put the coconut oil and the beeswax in a pan and heat on bain-marie, mixing regularly with a spatula until the two ingredients to mingle. After the coconut oil and the beeswax are mixed, add the rosehip oil and the bottle of vitamin E, mix well and leave to cool. Store in the fridge.
This cream can be applied several times per day as needed, being especially indicated to pass in the face in the morning and at night before you go to sleep.
In addition, the cream has become more liquid, you can add 30 ml of coconut oil and only 20 beeswax, or, on the other hand, if you prefer the thicker cream, just add 40 ml of bee’s wax and only 10 to 15 ml of coconut oil.