To end up with the sagging of the breasts, which happens due to changes in the fibers of the support of the breast, primarily by aging, loss of excessive weight, breastfeeding or smoking, for example, it is possible to resort to alternatives, such as use of creams firming of the skin, exercises to strengthen the muscles or cosmetic procedures, such as radio frequency.
In more severe cases or who do not improve with the previous treatments, there is the option of plastic surgery, call lifting of the breasts or mastopexy, removes excess skin and lifts the breasts.
These treatments, which should preferably be performed after evaluation by the mastologist or gynecologist, who evaluate the health of the breasts, and the absence of lumps or changes that may be harmful to health. The main options for lifting the breasts, and combat the sagging of the breasts are:
1. Use a firming cream
A great tip to lift the breasts and keep them on top is to pass a moisturizing cream to the asset base as tensine and DMAE. These two substances promote a tension in the area where it is applied and favour the support of the breasts, in addition to stimulating the production of collagen.
The cream should be applied in the direction from bottom to top, always in the morning and, for being strong, should not be applied every day. It is recommended to use it 3 to 4 times per week, on the days merged.
Price: these creams cost about 100 to 350 reais, which varies according to the brand, the quantity and the location sold.
2. Wear a bra modeler
The choice of the bra that is correct for the bust of every woman helps make the breasts firmer, even if not definitive, which improves the appearance and self-esteem of the woman.
The bra gearbox or sports helps to sustain better the breasts, thus avoiding possible complications related to the weight of the breasts, such as backache or spine problems. See other tips for those who has big breast in the 3 tips to decrease the size of the breasts and to keep it all up.
3. Practice exercises for the pecs
Flexion exercises and weight lifting with barbells, such as bench presses, and side vents, help to strengthen the pectoral muscles, which are positioned behind the breasts, in addition to helping to decrease the amount of fat around the breasts, reducing, also, the sagging of the arms.
These exercises are very simple and can be done in the gym or at home, by simply having pesinhos to raise, preferably dumbbells. Check out some examples:
Lying belly up, with knees bent, hold the weights over the chest. While breathing out, stretch your arms upwards and then bring the weights up to your chest while you breathe in, as shown in the image. Do 15 repetitions, 3 times.
Lying belly up, with the knees bent, open and close the arms with the weights in hand. While breathing out, lift the arm upward until it is touching the weights and then go down the arms slowly, inspiring, as shown in the image. Do 15 repetitions, 3 times.
Doing pushups on the floor, stretching and contracting the arms, as shown in the image. The knees may or may not be supported on the ground. Do 12 repetitions, 3 times.
4. Aesthetic treatments
Some aesthetic treatments for the modern work using methods that promise to lift the breasts, through:
- Radio frequency: procedure that generates heat in the breast tissue, and promises to stimulate the contraction of collagen and ligament present in the breast, which helps to firm and to breasts, and take a look toned.
- Caci non surgical: also known as laser to the cold, is done with the application of the gel of hyaluronic acid on the skin of the breasts, and promises to transport this acid to the deeper layers of the skin, providing an improvement in appearance, increase in the volume and firmness of the breasts.
These treatments are found in aesthetic clinics and should be done by professionals who are trained and experienced, preferably under the guidance of the dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Price: these treatments cost about 350 to 500 rem, which can vary according to the clinic performing the procedure.
5. Mastopexy or lifting of the breasts
For more severe cases, or for those who search for a solution more definitive to the sagging of the breasts, there is plastic surgery to lift the breasts, also known as mammoplasty, mastopexy, or lifting of the breast, able to remove the excess skin take a look more firm and young ace breasts.
It can only be made to lift the breasts, or may be associated with the silicone implant. Learn more about how you made this surgery the mastopexy.
Price: can vary between approximately 5 thousand to 10 thousand reais, which depends on the surgeon and the location where is made the surgery.
How to prevent sagging breast
The sagging of the breasts that comes up over the years can also be avoided with some attitudes, such as:
- Drinking about 2 liters of water per day, keeping the skin moisturized;
- Avoid the accordion effect, because fat and losing weight is one of the main causes of sagging in the breasts;
- Avoid cigarette smoking and consumption of alcohol in excess, since it impairs circulation and the health of the skin;
- Keep the body activewith the practice of regular physical exercise to tone the muscles of the body;
- Have a diet that is rich in protein and collagento help strengthen the muscles and maintain the firmness of the skin. Check out a menu of foods rich in collagen.
In addition, a balanced diet, rich in vegetables and poor in industrialized products, in addition to the consumption of green tea and red fruit, increases the levels of antioxidants in the body, which is important to prevent sagging of the skin, as these substances will combat premature aging.