The most important thing to do when you have a spine internal is to avoid squeezing out the local, because in addition to not be able to remove the pus, the act of tightening the skin can cause the appearance of dark spots on the skin, which can take even more time to disappear.
So, a good technique that you can use to treat faster the spine internal is to use black tea. To do this:
- Boil a sachet of tea in approximately 100 ml of water for 2 to 3 minutes;
- Place the sachet on the affected skin, after leaving the mixture to cool until lukewarm;
- Leave the sachet to act for at least 30 minutes.
However, if it is possible to identify the development of the spine and internal, it is recommended to start the treatment as soon as appear the first signs such as pain, redness and swelling in the skin. To do this:
- Apply ice on the area for 5 minutes, protecting with a cloth;
- Away the ice the skin for 10 minutes;
Repeat the process for at least 1 hour per day until the pimple disappear.
Already in the cases in which it is not possible to treat the spine built with these techniques, the best thing to do is try to pull the head of the spine out of the skin, by applying a warm compress about the area for a few minutes and repeat several times during the day, until the white part of the pimple is visible. If this technique does not work you should go to the beautician to do a facial with extraction.
What to do to pimple the internal sore
To relieve the pain and accelerate the healing of a pimple internal inflamed you can use a home remedy that involves the application of a compress soaked in the tea of burdock warm about the region affects for about 20 minutes, 2 times a day.
However, if the pain does not improve or if you hold for more than 1 week, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist so that he can indicate which treatment is most indicated, because, in some cases, it may be necessary to take medicine for spine and internal, such as Isotretinoin, for example.
Care during the treatment of the spine internal
Some care would help accelerate the process of treatment of the spine admitted to the hospital, and can be used to complete the at home treatment or a doctor. They include:
- Avoid squeezing the pimple internal because it can worsen the inflammation, increasing the pain;
- Wash the affected region with soap antiseptic, as Soapex or Protex, 3 times per day;
- Apply a moisturizer with sun protection factor, before leaving the house;
- Pass a cream for acnesuch as Differin or Acnase, before going to sleep;
- Avoid the use of makeup and other cosmetic products on the affected region.
This care can be used to treat the spine the inner face, in the ear, in the groin, in the back or any other part of the body.
In addition to these care, you should do a diet low in sugary foods or fatty foods, such as chocolate, peanuts, milk, cakes or ice creams, since they increase the irritation of the sebaceous glands responsible for the appearance of acne.